Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im not saying they WONT be good players, im just saying currently City have spunked 100m on 2 players that wont play well for 3 years.

Cos I couldnt be bothered, I used an old thread.

Even if it takes 2 more seasons for them to become top notch, id be happy to wait and let them develop rather than signing short term average/above average players.

You have to build towards something and if that means developing u21s to take you to the next level then im all for it.

If we had Stones still we wouldnt be doing any worse than we are now....

Even if it takes 2 more seasons for them to become top notch, id be happy to wait and let them develop rather than signing short term average/above average players.

You have to build towards something and if that means developing u21s to take you to the next level then im all for it.

As much as it probably bothers you down to your soul, Ashley Williams has improved Everton today. We would be doing worse with John Stones still here...I don't know how anyone could view it any other way.

Happy to wait for whom to develop exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back