Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand those who want more flair in our play, but how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

williams.jpg

Are you happy with the results or the league table?

Personally id have expected better results and more points on the board before we play more of the the top sides.

If he keeps the league position then great but id rather have Palace and Burnley wins...

I'm happy enough with the results

I thought we'd be worse off than we are to be honest, because I knew he'd need time to get the side back to being able to defend and also to the fitness required to play the style of game he likes

I also felt he'd need a couple of windows to get the side looking how he'd like us to look, so to consider that we're undefeated in 5 League home games and sixth, he's not doing too bad in my book. He's not doing amazing or anything, but I think we're slowly starting to see the pieces come together and I'm willing to be patient and give him time

Yes, I'd like to see more of the younger players getting a chance, but it's early days yet on that front. I think we played some nice stuff at times today, and I think that once things start clicking we'll see that sort of football more often

So yeah, I'm not blown away, but I'm content to sit back and give him a chance

I'm happy enough with the results

I thought we'd be worse off than we are to be honest, because I knew he'd need time to get the side back to being able to defend and also to the fitness required to play the style of game he likes

I also felt he'd need a couple of windows to get the side looking how he'd like us to look, so to consider that we're undefeated in 5 League home games and sixth, he's not doing too bad in my book. He's not doing amazing or anything, but I think we're slowly starting to see the pieces come together and I'm willing to be patient and give him time

Yes, I'd like to see more of the younger players getting a chance, but it's early days yet on that front. I think we played some nice stuff at times today, and I think that once things start clicking we'll see that sort of football more often

So yeah, I'm not blown away, but I'm content to sit back and give him a chance

id be impressed if he hadnt have dropped Holgate...beaten norwich and burnley or one other...think we should be 2-4 points better off.

6th is great but we need to hold it till halfway then i will see it as a super start.

How so ?

If they had us 6th after a quarter of season after two bottom half finishes then everyone would be buzzing.

All I see here is that we look solid.

Very easy run of opening fixtures and most see it as a slightly missed opportunity.

And after first five seasons sixth was considered boring under moyes.

Verdict: tosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back