Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gives a bit of context as to what type of team we are and how our performances currently exceed our previous campaigns. That's why.

Or it shows we had a poor manager not getting the best out of the players

We all know this squad was better than bottom halve

Err, I'm not being negative mate, I've just said that I'm content

You seem to be labouring under the misconception that anything other than wild and effusive praise is being negative

You can't deny there isn't an undercurrent of negativity mate. Maybe not from you but all I see is people saying performances aren't up to scratch and that we look solid.

I think people are forgetting where we were last year and the year before. Goodison in general is a happier place . The squad know there roles. They are fitter.

Today. Spurs. Sunderland. Stoke. West Brom. City.

Today we had a shocking opening 45mins, Spurs we held on in the final 30mins (Largely down to fitness)

City you must be having a laugh

Sunderland defo but you would be shocked otherwise if we didn't boss the worst side in the league

West Brom was a good showing away from home as was Stoke

You can't deny there isn't an undercurrent of negativity mate. Maybe not from you but all I see is people saying performances aren't up to scratch and that we look solid.

I think people are forgetting where we were last year and the year before. Goodison in general is a happier place . The squad know there roles. They are fitter.

Sorry mate, I was under the impression you were saying I was personally being negative, which was why my dander was up

Yeah, others are being negative, @Ernie especially, but that's just the internet

Focus instead on why you're happy, don't linger on why others aren't, or this place will drive you crazy

sure, meaning we will fall away over the next 9 games imo...hope not but cant see us staying top 8...

Who do you think will go ahead of us ?
Are you the most negative blue on here.?

Swap Utd for Watford and the top seven will remain all year. It's just a matter of who comes out on top.

Today we had a shocking opening 45mins, Spurs we held on in the final 30mins (Largely down to fitness)

Sunderland defo but you would be shocked otherwise if we didn't boss the worst side in the league

could easily have lost more games and the only extra one we should have won performance wise was burnley...

God help you when we play well then pal.
Five points off top without having more than two good performances. RK must be doing something right .

Who do you think will go ahead of us ?
Are you the most negative blue on here.?

Swap Utd for Watford and the top seven will remain all year. It's just a matter of who comes out on top.

its not negative, its realistic.

if we were 6th after playing more of the top sides then great but of 10 games i think weve played 3 top half sides ..

once weve played
utd
arsenal
chelsea
RS
Southampton
Watford
etc

then lets see...there may be some good results in there but we wont know till we play them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back