Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
6th in the league, second best defence in the league, solid 2-0 win v an improving West Ham side and only been here 4 months and he's taking pelters from some of our 'fans'.

I wonder what Mr. Koeman would think if he read some of this utter horse crap being wrote.

My guess is it would look something like this.

giphy.gif

Also anyone with any understanding of football would/could see where he was starting from to where he has got us, so far.

Just so we are clear we've just taken 18 points from 10 games, our previous 18 points achieved under a full time manager came from 18 games.

So that's from relegation form to European form, also the bulk of his critics will probably critical of the transfer business done, which ironically only makes him look even better.

6th in the league, second best defence in the league, solid 2-0 win v an improving West Ham side and only been here 4 months and he's taking pelters from some of our 'fans'.

I wonder what Mr. Koeman would think if he read some of this utter horse crap being wrote.

giphy.gif

Also anyone with any understanding of football would/could see where he was starting from to where he has got us, so far.

Just so we are clear we've just taken 18 points from 10 games, our previous 18 points achieved under a full time manager came from 18 games.

So that's from relegation form to European form, also the bulk of his critics will probably critical of the transfer business done, which ironically only makes him look even better.

Here here.

Don't agree with these oh we only played bottom half teams blah blah blah that's why we are 6th. Don't forget we draw against Man City and Spurs. We lost to Burnley and Bournsmouth. Every PL team is equal. A win against Sunderland is 3 points. A win against Man Utd is also 3 points. We just taken on the game when it comes. Koeman's performance so far, for me, is phenomenal.

Ffs lads go out and make yourself drunk if you're so miserable after a win.

We dominated west ham.

They can't cope with our high pressure pressing and pacy counter Attack, that's how the game was won and that is what we lack of during the clown era.

If you can't see that then there's nothing that could satisfy you.

giphy.gif

I heard some everton fan moaning on the radio [merseyside] not long after the game finished,saying coleman is rubbish,shouldnt be in the team the last year,never mind now,saying Del should play mid as hes the best,then saying were was all our players in the oppo area when we were trying to score when barkley scored,he said there was 7 of our players in our own half etc,he went on and on moaning about nothing,you would have thought we had lost the way he was going on,be happy we won 2-0 against a current inform team etc

i don't get why people are being critical, all the premier league teams are a threat. We have done well against city and spurs, and there are more lower league teams than there are top 5 teams.. you need to beat them to get anywhere anyway. Confusing.

We are massively more stable defensively than we were last season, we are a lot more fit and we play a lot better. We have just had two terrible seasons under a manager who couldn't grind his teeth, never mind grind out a win. We can do that now.

There has been and there will be bumps in the road, we are laying new foundations to a proper winning team, the points against bigger sides will come as will better players to suit the system.

I heard some everton fan moaning on the radio [merseyside] not long after the game finished,saying coleman is rubbish,shouldnt be in the team the last year,never mind now,saying Del should play mid as hes the best,then saying were was all our players in the oppo area when we were trying to score when barkley scored,he said there was 7 of our players in our own half etc,he went on and on moaning about nothing,you would have thought we had lost the way he was going on,be happy we won 2-0 against a current inform team etc
Ha Ha Ha - obvious nobhead - FFS we won..some folk are never happy even after a win..just enjoy it

giphy.gif

Nightmare. Forgot about that. 18 points from 18 games last season?

He sounds like my hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back