Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its called being the bigger man, you should try it.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:
He had no need to back down in the first place if he'd have held his tongue. The rules are the rules and the player has indicated he wanted to travel to his country's matches and he declared himself fit. End of story.

He had no need to back down in the first place if he'd have held his tongue. The rules are the rules and the player has indicated he wanted to travel to his country's matches and he declared himself fit. End of story.

Yes Dave, he should let some little leprmidget take the piss out of us, thats defo the best approach to take.

SMFH

I think I'm falling in love with him.

Thing with that is that it;'s utter bollocks.

I can remember balls swung into the box when we were set up defensively and we never dealt with it: Palace, Boro, City,...all crosses that were poorly defended.

Thing with that is that it;'s utter bollocks.

I can remember balls swung into the box when we were set up defensively and we never dealt with it: Palace, Boro, City,...all crosses that were poorly defended.

They did not end up in goal though. Look, we did not even practice defending setpieces under the old manager. It was not a secret.

Just watching the Koeman press conference there. I'm staggered: he laughs at the Passarella comment that Mori should captain Argentina. Why on earth would a manager do that? He's just been part of a winning team for him last week and he's knocking the players confidence with that.

There's jus no need for it. He needs to learn a few diplomatic skills.

Absolutely none of those goals were set pieces though David so you're talking utter fluff.
They were crosses in which the defence was set...and they waved it in as badly as at any time last season.

Benteke and Arnautovic's goals in particular should have anyone laughing their bollocks off that this back four are better drilled.

None of those were set-pieces Dave.

Oh, I see what this is.

Ball's into the box...are you really accepting that we've been ok this season on that level because the stats for goals conceded purely from free kicks and corners say 'conceded 1'?

None of those were set-pieces Dave.

Oh, I see what this is.

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back