Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lad who is a third generation season ticket holder(hes 17 and been going since he was 7) just said to me if Moyes or anyone like that comes here he is not going again. I broke inside ...more due to the fact I wouldnt have that bond like I had with my Dad previously...what the [Poor language removed] is going on at Everton.... Ive always tried to stay positive no matter what....
We need to [Poor language removed] this nobed Koeman right off...along with the happy clappers fav kenwright and his buds...How far have we sunk to want some loser like Moyes anywhere near us? Or even people suggesting kin Fat sam?
Soz for the negativity might have to have a drink to chill...

Not sure if already posted but TalkSport just reporting that a source in 'the Everton hierarchy' has confirmed that Koeman will be sacked by 5pm tomorrow if we lose tomorrow.

I was reading the red echo website there, and Koeman has received a ringing endorsement from Mr plucky little Everton himself Phil Neville.lol Nev wants us to get off Koemans back, he will turn it around, he is the right man for the job etc.Yeah Nev Koeman is the right man for the job if you want to win sweet f all!Ha i think that's a sure sign that Koemans days are numbered, when Phil Neville is riding in on his charger to come to his defence.lol

Last edited:
Not sure if already posted but TalkSport just reporting that a source in 'the Everton hierarchy' has confirmed that Koeman will be sacked by 5pm tomorrow if we lose tomorrow.

Ridiculous all this 'if he loses tomorrow' stuff. The result tomorrow should be irrelevant. The board either believe he's the right man for the next 2-3 years or they don't. If they don't they should get rid now. If they do then a loss wouldn't make a difference.

Normally we would just laugh that off.

As if Everton would be keeping talkSPORT in the loop and giving them exclusive scoops :Blink:

But in the new normal, it is quite plausible that Moshiri has told this to Jimbo and he in turn has passed it on to the Moose :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.