Ronald Koeman Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next permanent Everton manager odds (SkyBet)
  • David Unsworth - 5/2
  • David Moyes - 4/1
  • Sam Allardyce - 8/1
  • Carlo Ancelotti - 8/1
  • Sean Dyche - 10/1
  • Chris Coleman - 10/1
  • Mikel Arteta - 12/1
  • Thomas Tuchel - 12/1
  • Rafael Benitez - 12/1

Hard to look past Tuchel, available and with a very good pedigree, the way he left Dortmund is a concern tho.
Agreed. For me though the way he left Dortmund would give me hope that he at least wouldn’t put up with any shenanigans with the collection of shysters we appear to have at board level.

Hard to look past Tuchel, available and with a very good pedigree, the way he left Dortmund is a concern tho.

Depends mate, from what i've read on the matter, i reckon Tuchel was rigth and the CEO was a bad nobhead.

Wasn't the final straw the business over the CEO agreeing to play the game after the bus attack without even consulting Tuchel who was dead against it?

Depends mate, from what i've read on the matter, i reckon Tuchel was rigth and the CEO was a bad nobhead.

Wasn't the final straw the business over the CEO agreeing to play the game after the bus attack without even consulting Tuchel who was dead against it?

There is of course lots of mitigation.

Next permanent Everton manager odds (SkyBet)
  • David Unsworth - 5/2
  • David Moyes - 4/1
  • Sam Allardyce - 8/1
  • Carlo Ancelotti - 8/1
  • Sean Dyche - 10/1
  • Chris Coleman - 10/1
  • Mikel Arteta - 12/1
  • Thomas Tuchel - 12/1
  • Rafael Benitez - 12/1

If you bet on any of the first five names you don’t deserve to have money.

Same as martinez. I though koeman would have learnt from that. One cannot be stubborn and keep playing with a system that does not work. One needs to be able to adapt. Both didnt. Both got the sack.
As has been said, Lukaku hasn't been replaced, too many number tens, no width, didn't no his best team or system. Found out. Still a lot of work to do even if the players attitude/performances improves. Big descision this next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back