Ronald Koeman

Ronald Koeman...good choice for us?

• yes, he'll get us top 6 and stability

• no, it's uninspiring even if top 6 is back on

• josé on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That question should be more along the lines of "Would you be happy with Koeman as manager?" @GrandOldTeam, phrased the way it is people like me are gonna answer no because he's not our first choice even though I'd be plenty happy with signing him if we can't get Emery.

Hope he doesn't bring that clown Sammy Lee with him.

Rather Emery but I'll get behind Big Ron. Monchi would be fantastic.

The last manager we had with a swede as big as Koeman's was Joe Royle and he won us the cup so might mean something. HE was a great footballer and seems to be the type of man that if you haven't put a shift in will let you know about it, I'm happy if he is made new gaffer but if he brings the poisoned dwarf with him no chance not having that little expletive wearing our badge

Personally prefer the Sevilla coach, and don't see much difference between Koeman and De Boer. But all upgrades on Martinez. He really has Southampton punching above their weight finishing where they are on 14th highest wage budget in the prem. Feel for them though since theyll drop towards the bottom when he goes and his players follow suit.

Southampton heads are falling off. Clinging onto the fact he said he wasn't going anywhere during a press conference during the season, as if any manager would say anything different.

Personally prefer the Sevilla coach, and don't see much difference between Koeman and De Boer. But all upgrades on Martinez. He really has Southampton punching above their weight finishing where they are on 14th highest wage budget in the prem. Feel for them though since theyll drop towards the bottom when he goes and his players follow suit.

What bit from this in particular are we meant to be focusing on??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back