Rooney constant references to being an Evertonian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the question is when does his contract expire, I always expected him to come back at some point, generally when he wasn't ancient though I was hoping.

him leaving everton didnt bother so much, but his betrayal of bald men enraged me, with his fake hair, before this he was a massive ambassador for the bald community, its back to willie thorne now dammit

Gail Porter for me. I was enjoying watching him go bald, I genuinely feel cheated.

haha no just that fire in his belly! i dont see it no more for utd he needs somthing to happen in a game for him to get that fire! he has won every trophy!

but with efc he would be fired up always!

He's a better all round player now but he doesn't run at people anymore for one thing.

Jelavic for Rooney, straight up. Make it happen, this summer. Obviously I'm not itk, just would love to see him back here, and I haven't had a chance to fall in love with jelavic yet (right now I'd miss Rodwell more than Jelavic).

If he comes when his contract ends he will be 29 turning thirty in October. It would be great if he could come but I wish he could find a way to come sooner because at 30 he will be reaching the twilight of his career and i would prefer him right before that. Still, I would be buzzing if he came!!

If he comes when his contract ends he will be 29 turning thirty in October. It would be great if he could come but I wish he could find a way to come sooner because at 30 he will be reaching the twilight of his career and i would prefer him right before that. Still, I would be buzzing if he came!!

he could buy out his own contract but doubt that would ever happen!

hahaha, When i saw him in the stand with a full head, i went to get my goin out gear ready for the o51, he's thrown my timekeeping system completly off kilter

Haha 051 bloody hell. I lived in the Paradox myself, lost my virginity around the back actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back