Rooney constant references to being an Evertonian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is how it's meant to be. Loads of time for it to change but those who know him or his mates apparently say that.

Big step for him to come back to a game as a spectator. His heart lies here. It must feel boss playing in that team at United like he
has but it will never be Everton will it?

I still have mixed emotions, today he's like an adulterous spouse who turned up out of the blue at our child's birthday party. If I shag the clown that would show him though. Not really sure where this analogy is heading..

Is how it's meant to be. Loads of time for it to change but those who know him or his mates apparently say that.

Big step for him to come back to a game as a spectator. His heart lies here. It must feel boss playing in that team at United like he has but it will never be Everton will it?
yeah cos its like that isnt it

in 1 ,ive been, r forget it you only get [Poor language removed] trawling you ask chico he knows the score

Would be epic if it happened foxy, and it'd be one of the most mental things to happen in football ever. I've never heard of a worldclass player run his own contract out to play for his boyhood team. I can dream.

I was excited to see him in the stands, just knowing he's a blue and his history I thought that was cool. Hearing that was his first time back as a spectator took the gesture to a whole new level! Wow.

I guess now that Manu are out of the competition, it doesn't look like he is being publicly disloyal to saf by supporting us today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back