• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Rooney signs 5 year deal at united

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance, there just as shallow as his agent is.

Thats [Poor language removed] Ghost I Resent that comment sweeping generalizations and all that

We have dickheads in our support we also have a very large and local loyal fanbase

You are however entitled to your opinion

I for one am glad hes staying cos hes a fantastic footballer

Hes got one last chance with me

The up side is that its maybe sent out a message to the verminous Glazers

Plus its once again shown what a bunch of nobs CITEH fans are

Thats [Poor language removed] Ghost I Resent that comment sweeping generalizations and all that

We have dickheads in our support we also have a very large and local loyal fanbase

You are however entitled to your opinion

I for one am glad hes staying cos hes a fantastic footballer

Hes got one last chance with me

The up side is that its maybe sent out a message to the verminous Glazers

Plus its once again shown what a bunch of nobs CITEH fans are

I don't think it's generalising at all. If there is a voice to be heard then whether or not it's a minority or the majority, it's coming from a Man U voice.

Man U have fans, but I wouldn't say they were loyal, because I guarantee that before they started supporting Man U, they supported someone else.

I don't think it's generalising at all. If there is a voice to be heard then whether or not it's a minority or the majority, it's coming from a Man U voice.

Man U have fans, but I wouldn't say they were loyal, because I guarantee that before they started supporting Man U, they supported someone else.[/QUOTE]

What a load of ******* bullshit

I have been on this forum for a number of years and that is the biggest load of [Poor language removed] I have ever heard

Idiot

Man U have fans, but I wouldn't say they were loyal, because I guarantee that before they started supporting Man U, they supported someone else.[/QUOTE]

What a load of ******* bullshit

I have been on this forum for a number of years and that is the biggest load of [Poor language removed] I have ever heard

Idiot

Hey whatever pal, it's a fact.

youve lost the plot big time ghost. man u were one of the biggest supported teams even around the time they went down in the mid 70`s

I was just saying that there are an awful lot of Man U fans who are not hardcore fans, they are tourists, arm chair fans, sky supporters, glory hunters, Man U are a trinket to add to a Radley Bag and DK Shoes.

How many new Liverpool fans suddenly appeared post Champions League? Is it any different?

Then you have fans kicking off at owners who delivered 3 league titles in a row and a cl win.

In some ways Ghost is right. I know a few Man Utd fans who were Kopites, Spurs, and West ham fans before they followed Utd. Obvs not all their fans are like that though.

In some ways Ghost is right. I know a few Man Utd fans who were Kopites, Spurs, and West ham fans before they followed Utd. Obvs not all their fans are like that though.

No of course not. The hardcore lot are not like that, but they have plastic fans, like City now have and Chelsea. Strangely when Arsenal were mustard you never saw many new Arsenal fans.

All I'm saying is that it's easy to support Man United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back