Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Ross Barkley joins Chelsea, er, Villa on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That claim is laid bare for what it was: the toe-curling bitter screams of a jilted teenager.

I was disappointed he left. Snide the way he/agent (probably more his agent) did it and he'd clearly be a big part of our squad.

But his first decent contribution in a Chelsea shirt, doesn't make him the player we all hoped he would become for us.

I was disappointed he left. Snide the way he/agent (probably more his agent) did it and he'd clearly be a big part of our squad.

But his first decent contribution in a Chelsea shirt, doesn't make him the player we all hoped he would become for us.
He'll get there. He's at a club that takes its players seriously and have coaches capable of improving him.

That's obvioulsy not what they have in mind for Barkley.

He's a good player who annoyed me when he left, but he didn't want to play for us so I couldn't care less anymore.

We have a good manager now IMO and need to move on. He's old news. I'm more interested in the people who do want to play for Everton, not fawning over those that don't.

That actually makes me feel quite defensive towards Barkley now. What a quilt.
I hate to be fair to Souness, but what he says about brain is just a football analysis and nothing personal to Barkley outside that. I have to say too that he's spot on with his aassessment of what he's done to improve.

I feel unclean now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back