Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Ross Barkley joins Chelsea, er, Villa on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well done Koemageddon, you chastised Barkely for us...and then we lost a talent like that for about 10 bob.

That 'kin bellend must have cost Everton about £300M in the 18 months he was here...about £16.5M each and every month thrown into a furnace.

The club will pay and pay and pay for his disgusting tenure.

I do agree Dave, but it`s time to draw a line under Koemagedon ;)

Yeah, well done Koemageddon, you chastised Barkely for us...and then we lost a talent like that for about 10 bob.

That 'kin bellend must have cost Everton about £300M in the 18 months he was here...about £16.5M each and every month thrown into a furnace.

The club will pay and pay and pay for his disgusting tenure.
Koeman was a big fat useless lump. I hope he burned his feet on hot sand after his flip-flop consignment got 'lost in the post'

We lost a talent like that for ten bob because and he and Chelsea agreed to a scam. What, you're not going to be fit until January? Go back to Everton for now then, get your rehab done and get yourself fit on their coin. Then we'll come back for you in a few months and pay less than half what we've agreed with them now.

Scumbag.
The damage had been done by that stage with Koeman and the owner making no attempt to make him feel welcome.

I cant believe you're making an excuse for that putrid manager. He had all the power, he had all the aces to play. He could have made sure Barkley was welcome and secured him for the future. He didn't because he had a massive ego to go with his thimbleful of mangerial acumen. I will take the side of Barkley over that scumbag every time.

No chance. We are where we are because of his nightmare stay at this club. That can never be forgiven or forgotten. Hundreds of millions of pounds he threw into a furtnace. He criippled Everton. That can never be allowed to be brushed under the carpet.
I'm with you on this mate. That fat useless lump will feel my eternal derision and scorn. People tell me he was a decent player (I never saw him play)...but he was a clueless, arrogant, big fat mess as a manager...and ugly as well.

No chance. We are where we are because of his nightmare stay at this club. That can never be forgiven or forgotten. Hundreds of millions of pounds he threw into a furtnace. He criippled Everton. That can never be allowed to be brushed under the carpet.

That was Mosh & Steve Walsh's doing.

Koeman chose those turkeys.

There's no hiding place for that fat headed Dutch get.
you're not wrong mate...he's too fat to hide in the usual places eg in cupboards, under the bed, behind doors etc. The only place Fatso might find adequate cover, is in the Himilayas, where there's one or two mountains he can hide behind without revealing his obese bulk.

Koeman was a big fat useless lump. I hope he burned his feet on hot sand after his flip-flop consignment got 'lost in the post'
NEVA 4GET THE FLIP FLOPS.

What is it with our managers and shoes? Martinez's brown shoes are his trademark and Koeman throws a hissy fit on Twitter over sandals. What next, Silva turns up one day wearing stilettos?

Koeman did at least give us Pickford and Sigurdsson, and Schneiderlin hasn't been too bad this season. Although he did inflict Martina, Stekelenburg and Williams on us, so swings and roundabouts. I dislike him more than Martinez though. Martinez had good intentions and at least he brought Lukaku in, and Barry, McCarthy and Joel weren't bad either. IMO Koeman did more damage in a season and a bit than Martinez did in three.

NEVA 4GET THE FLIP FLOPS.

What is it with our managers and shoes? Martinez's brown shoes are his trademark and Koeman throws a hissy fit on Twitter over sandals. What next, Silva turns up one day wearing stilettos?

Koeman did at least give us Pickford and Sigurdsson, and Schneiderlin hasn't been too bad this season. Although he did inflict Martina, Stekelenburg and Williams on us, so swings and roundabouts. I dislike him more than Martinez though. Martinez had good intentions and at least he brought Lukaku in, and Barry, McCarthy and Joel weren't bad either. IMO Koeman did more damage in a season and a bit than Martinez did in three.

Certainly threw more cash at nothing. Worse footy to watch, done worse in the cups. Can’t stand koeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back