Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have got to make sure he is involved as much as possible. If he doesn't get a touch for a while then he seems try and force the issue to the detriment of his game. Just give him the ball and let him dictate play

"It's good for his development for him to play a multitude of roles" - Martinez

and it's better for Everton to put your best players in their best positions...

After Monday I'd hoped he'd seen the light with Barkley, but he then shift's him into no man's land on the left to get Barry in.

I'm telling you now, play Barkley in the centre deeper role a la QPR for 6 games and he will show exactly what the hype is about.

He's got Red Rum there, and he's taking him for donkey rides on the beach, and I have no idea why.

Barkley deffo has the ability and vision to play through balls. Look at that pass to coleman on monday
It's impossible to play through balls through 4 or 5 defenders.

I hate all this talk of through balls. I want him to take responsibility and look to score first and pass 2nd. If he does that it will come naturally.

After Monday I'd hoped he'd seen the light with Barkley, but he then shift's him into no man's land on the left to get Barry in.

I'm telling you now, play Barkley in the centre deeper role a la QPR for 6 games and he will show exactly what the hype is about.

He's got Red Rum there, and he's taking him for donkey rides on the beach, and I have no idea why.

i want barry to get more bans tbh ha

Think what RM is trying to do is have the three behind Lakaku interchanging and swapping posistions. Whilst ok in theroy The reality is it doesn't work and we are simply wasting Ross's talents.

No Europe next year, no trophies looking likely and playing in an average team and stuck on the left....

Hmmm he'll want out the first chance he gets!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back