Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZERO SHOTS ON GOAL TONIGHT. WELL PLAYED SON!!!!

Taking the absolute p!ss. We need him to create, take risks, shoot!!!! Instead he played like a crab, little passes sideways. Ridiculous.
Starting to doubt Martinez is the right man for his development.
Too scared to shoot. Liability with that attitude.

Has to start taking a bit more responsibility, we all know he's young and struggling for form but at the moment he's playing by the numbers football instead of his natural game.

Still not sure what he's supposed to be great at, he runs with the ball decently and [Poor language removed] it in to row Z. Not much else.

Too scared to make a forward pass let alone taking the responsibility to have a shot...I'm absolutely disgusted with his performance tonight.
Spot on....but has many mates. Nobody seems to be able to execute an accurate forward pass or make a dangerous cross at the moment.

I'm really getting fed up with Barkley
He won't tackle he won't shoot just sideways passes
He needs dropping or selling
This is not knee jerk reactions he has been very very poor

said it for weeks this lad needs a rest, poor management to keep playing him its ruining his confidence and at his age we cant afford to let it go on.

Spot on mate. He was utterly crap tonight, basically for the 10th game running. What do you do when a player is playing crap and out of form? Drop him and give him a breather. It's painful watching him because it's literally like we are a man down before a ball has been kicked atm.

I'm really getting fed up with Barkley
He won't tackle he won't shoot just sideways passes
He needs dropping or selling
This is not knee jerk reactions he has been very very poor

It's knee jerk mate because your saying we should sell him. Maybe just drop him first eh mate plus I don't think anyone would pay what we would be after during this current run of turd!

Low on. Confidence awful game tonight should have been subbed not Besic - KM Taken off with a hamstring injury - RM sounded like a politician - not good enough - RB needs dropping to the bench looks slow as well!

Spot on mate. He was utterly crap tonight, basically for the 10th game running. What do you do when a player is playing crap and out of form? Drop him and give him a breather. It's painful watching him because it's literally like we are a man down before a ball has been kicked atm.
cant fathom out what they are doing to him, him and Barry need taking out of the fireing line, dont know who we would play instead like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back