Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant fathom out what they are doing to him, him and Barry need taking out of the fireing line, dont know who we would play instead like.

well for a start probably move Naismith central as he's dog [Poor language removed] on the wing and for Barry who I thought defensively looked sound but when going forward his passing was awful. I don't think Martinez will be seeing the end of the road on this anyway because the damage has already been done before this game.

Great to see him boos tonight, we really are different class .
He's no different any player who has played for Everton before, now or in the future. If fans think a player isn't putting a shift in they will know about it in no uncertain terms from the fans. Shitting out of a 60-40 header in his favour doesn't do him any good. I'm not slagging him off there either mate, I'm a fan and he should have been dropped 6-7 games ago. But he wasn't so the minimum he has to do is look arsed and get stuck in

said it for weeks this lad needs a rest, poor management to keep playing him its ruining his confidence and at his age we cant afford to let it go on.

I've said it for ages too - got lots of stick for it. Bench him before we get relegated ffs. You can't have a number ten who can't create a goal.

I think Martinez and Hodgson have the same opinion of Barkley. A skillful player but prone to give the ball away. I thought tonight for the first time that he has probably had months of Martinez telling him how important possession is and not to take risks. Is it lack of confidence or playing to his manager's instructions?

I think Martinez and Hodgson have the same opinion of Barkley. A skillful player but prone to give the ball away. I thought tonight for the first time that he has probably had months of Martinez telling him how important possession is and not to take risks. Is it lack of confidence or playing to his manager's instructions?
Well Martinez did come out this week and say he is suffering with confidence and he wants him to just start enjoying myself again.

I wonder why he isn't enjoying being booed by absolute melts at the game who have no patience or understanding that

1. He's a PERSON who will suffer issues with confidence like we all do.
2. He's a kid in football terms who, like every other kid footballer, will go through dips in form.

I've said it for ages too - got lots of stick for it. Bench him before we get relegated ffs. You can't have a number ten who can't create a goal.

Play him in centre mid. Persisting with him in this role is ridiculous management from Martinez, it's ruining his confidence and doing nothing for the team.

Confidence is everything in football he has none n people moaning at every thing he does wrong doesn't help but naismith got moaned at the other year for absolutely everything n same with mcgeady but because its ross n hes young lets support him? We should support them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back