Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Incoming Manchester United boss David Moyes will attempt to lure Everton's 19-year-old midfielder Ross Barkley to Old Trafford for £12m this summer as he seeks to adopt a youthful transfer policy at his new club."

I don't even know where to start with this one

I'll start with that would reek of corruption. A top talent being held held back, underplayed, to restrict the sale price when he goes to Man U. Very similar to the Rooney deal except with Stubbs this time as the selling manager rather than chief negotiator.

...£12m with add ons, I'd bite their hands off. Lokks like paper talk because I get the impression Moyes doesn't think he's good enough for us, never mind United.

Playing for the club you support in Central midfield, is very unforgiving. I think with Moyes being very cautions was very wary of this.

Pre season should be all about making sure he's ready to be a starter next season. He has to be in the first 11. We've wasted too much time with him. We don't want him leaving to go find game time somewhere else like Pogba did at United.

If Red Moyes even just tries to lure Barkley to United he will expose himself to untold criticism and suspicion -
can you imagine a player not nearly good enough for Everton in Red Moyes's eyes suddenly becoming good enough for United overnight ? for Red Moyes's sake I hope this interest in Barkley is just a rumour because the way he treated that youngster can no ways suddenly turn into admiration unless he was pulling the wool over Everton's eyes all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back