Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's fair to say that Martinez - through pre-season starts and the hammering home of how much he rates him - has built Barkley's confidence back up. Confidence and lack of fear to make a mistake or two is often the difference with young quality players.

You could say the same thing about Jelavic as well.

(Oh, and on topic, Barkley was nothing short of sensational)

Just seen the stats on barkleys performance. Unbelievably good! 96% pass accuracy, won possession 9 times, 4/5 successful dribbles, 2/4 shots on target.

He was just about our best player in every way!

the lad in his post said this was the cause of the breakdown of moyes and rooneys realationship. thats bolloxs ,wayne hated him from day 1 FACT , AND HATED HIM WITH A PASSION

Moyes is a dour taskmaster but Rooney is just a f**king horrible person so I'd have to side with Moyes on this one

Just seen the stats on barkleys performance. Unbelievably good! 96% pass accuracy, won possession 9 times, 4/5 successful dribbles, 2/4 shots on target.

He was just about our best player in every way!

His highs are as good as any player in the premiership, except maybe Yaya Toure. When his lows come up a bit, he´ll be a world class.

Ross-Barkley.png

http://www.eplindex.com/37268/player-analysis-ross-barkley-player-stats-vs-norwich-city.html

There was just this utterly guttural sound that came out of me when Barkley scored. It almost felt as though I was feeling that sense of release after 2 years of fear of failure under the previous manager that Barkley must have felt. This was him truly shining for the first time in the first XI. Glad I was there to experience it.

:mellow:

not being a tw@ or anything mate he played a blinder. Absolutely class, when he scored I felt so happy for him but seeing his chances created. He needs to create a lot more if he is our new 'playmaker'

I'm not worried in the slightest about that stat.

He may not have created many "real" chances but what I did see if Norwich defenders absolutely sh*tting it as they didn't know what to do. He had 1 good shot on target and a couple of wide ones that weren't far off at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back