Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
BarkleytotheFuture_zpsaf812f06.png

Where we're going, we don't need Jordan Rhodes.

I would like to believe he can have the loyalty of someone like Gerrard, and literally carry us for many years to come.

If this was to happen and Ross is happy doing it whilst being Everton's main man, then I don't see why it can't work out.

I honestly believe players like him give more back to the squad in the long run, rather than flogging them for a quick cash injection.

Last edited:

Strong analysis in just over a minute. You have to love a player who doesn't sulk over a mistake, but rather keeps going working to correct it.

One of the great things about Barkley is that he meets error with the same level of eagerness as he confronts success. He's going to put everything into it regardless of situation.

Strong analysis in just over a minute. You have to love a player who doesn't sulk over a mistake, but rather keeps going working to correct it.

One of the great things about Barkley is that he meets error with the same level of eagerness as he confronts success. He's going to put everything into it regardless of situation.

This was Moyes weakness, he wouldn't have players on the pitch who made mistakes.

It would be gut wrenching to see Barkley leave Everton, hopefully that won't happen and we become successful over the next few years again. It really is frightening to see how good he can be, he's very good now. Imagine what he'd be like in this years derby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back