Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow follow follow, Everton is the team to follow,
Cos Ross Barkley is better than Mikel Arteta
He's the best little scouser we know.

(Sorry mikel but you did choose to leave!!)

Be arsed with all this talk of tying him down to a new contract or losing him next Summer, lets leave all that s***e to the media. Don't hype him up after one great performance, let him play his football and develop, that's by far the most important thing.

Be arsed with all this talk of tying him down to a new contract or losing him next Summer, lets leave all that s***e to the media. Don't hype him up after one great performance, let him play his football and develop, that's by far the most important thing.

Is right Brennanator x

Do you make it your mission to find the worst profile picture of each individual Everton player, I thought the Coleman one was bad but deary me, what has happened to Ross's face there? Looks like someone has belted him across the face with a raw fish, poor lad.

I cant stop laughing at that video hahaha. Hopefully we get to see him dancing past a few west brom defenders on his way to his first Gwladys Street goal today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back