Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm glad everyone is starting too see what us Ross lovers have had a feeling he was capable of at last. The boy is a beast and will only get better. I am going to enjoy watching this lad he's bloody good.

He was a sight to behold last night.

Not because he was playing against Stevenage, but because our team, seasoned premier league players looked to him and he dictated the play pulling the strings like a world class midfielder, really led the team.

Looking forward to seeing him astonish the nation in an England shirt.

Everton now have 3 of the best and most exciting U20 players in Europe in their squad in Ross Barkley, Gerard Deulofeu and Romelu Lukaku.

Wow...just wow...

I think that is beyond doubt now, even for the most hard nosed moyes fan

It's hard to comprehend how Barkley was treated. I think this meme pretty much sums up Moyes and youth players in general though.

BeGQ0vA.png

Hope Barkley continues to shoot also!

There will be times when its not the best option but we cant get on the kids back for having a go. You can see even at his age hes trying to take responsibility, trying desperately to make stuff happen for the team.

Law of averages says another will fly in soon enough also. Keep it up kid (y)

Hope Barkley continues to shoot also!

There will be times when its not the best option but we cant get on the kids back for having a go. You can see even at his age hes trying to take responsibility, trying desperately to make stuff happen for the team.

Law of averages says another will fly in soon enough also. Keep it up kid (y)

Almost got a cracker against Arsenal last year as well

I get excited whenever he has the ball just outside the box

Wonder what Moyes is thinking seeing Barkley just continue to get better and better for us.

Should have been playing for Everton much sooner.

Well m8 going off the way Moyes has handled himself since going to them i would say he knew about the job a long time ago so prevented Ross from developing last season and again this coming season so the price would rise and rise meaning the price now is much lower....I bet a bid will come in in Jan.

Moyes going in for Barkley would eradicate any respect I had left for Moyes

You didn't want to play him when you were Everton manager but now that everyone else is bigging him up you want to have him in your United squad all of a sudden? Too late Moyes, you can't just swap your opinion like that. Show some conviction. You got this one wrong, live with it

That killer through ball that Jelavic blasted over against Cardiff was top class.

Lukaku would have buried that. Barkley is the player I currently look forward to watching the most the lad clearly has so much talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back