Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear that Moyes talked the talk but couldn't actually walk the walk when it came to Barkley and to Youth players as a whole. His record for bringing through academy players was actually very poor.

Young players make mistakes, that's the only way they learn. But to Moyes that didn't seem to matter, and would stifle the progress of the youth players because of it.

I've got the yellow away with Barkley on the back

If I do get another this season (Which is unlikely even though the third kit looks quite good) I'll probs go with Hibbert (As it may be my last chance and I love the old War Horse) or Baines

Nah this is the only kit you'll have a chance to have Lukaku or Deulofeu on... You're missing a real trick going for Barkley or Hibbo, as much as I love them both...

If you are over the age of 18, then none.

:lol: spot on for me. I stopped buying the shirts fullstop when i had my little boy. He now wears the blue and white on our behalf.

Dont wanna look a proper dad n lad t1t by us both wearing it. Just my opinion, not saying grown men shouldnt own a top...swerve the names on backs though...too much like kopite behaviour for my liking.

That killer through ball that Jelavic blasted over against Cardiff was top class.Lukaku would have buried that. Barkley is the player I currently look forward to watching the most the lad clearly has so much talent.

He did exactly the same pass into Mirallas a few minutes later that Mirallas cocked up. Strangely none of the TV highlights in MOTD, Goals on Sunday, or First Choice) chose to show it. It was a great chance. Do these TV networks all use the same editor? You've got to which the OS highlights to see it.

He did exactly the same pass into Mirallas a few minutes later that Mirallas cocked up. Strangely none of the TV highlights in MOTD, Goals on Sunday, or First Choice) chose to show it. It was a great chance. Do these TV networks all use the same editor? You've got to which the OS highlights to see it.

Just watched the OS highlights and didn't see it. Link?

Nah this is the only kit you'll have a chance to have Lukaku or Deulofeu on... You're missing a real trick going for Barkley or Hibbo, as much as I love them both...

Not true.... You can customise them to say whatever you want.... My father in law has an Oldham shirt with Messi on it lol

Ah, just saw it.

Completely different. Mirallas should have done better but he was in a crowded penalty area and further wide, Jelavic was almost one on one with just a single defender coming across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back