Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what annoying me, that the fact Man u fans expect Barkley to be a man u player in the future. What more annoying is that they could be right.

the moyes factor could save us, Tom Cleverly is his new leon osman

Year Fergie would already have set the wheels in motion with the aim of buying him before the world cup kicks off in the summer, he will be on the phone to Moyes telling him use his contacts to get him signed up like he did with Rooney. Can Moyes pull it off tho?

You know what annoying me, that the fact Man u fans expect Barkley to be a man u player in the future. What more annoying is that they could be right.

He probably will be. For all this talk of "victory" and "standing up to them", Baines will be a United player in January and its only because he's so (too) nice that he's still here. If they offer enough money, we are their feeder club and that relationship remains.

He probably will be. For all this talk of "victory" and "standing up to them", Baines will be a United player in January and its only because he's so (too) nice that he's still here. If they offer enough money, we are their feeder club and that relationship remains.
The problem with Baines is the we cant agree on Value, due to his age. Kenwright wanted 50 million for the two, he sold Fellaini for 27 and will want at least 20 million for Baines. Man u wont pay anything near.

It may be that Barkley won't stay at Everton,but don't be so sure that he will go to Utd.
SAF is gone ,the days of almost guaranteed trophies are probably gone as well.

We are already seeing that players like Jones,Welbeck and Cleverly are simply not as good as the players that clubs like Chelsea,City and probably Spurs have bought.
Utd have to replace Ferdinand very quickly as well as Giggs. Who honestly believes that Evans,Smalling or Jones will adequately replace Ferdinand.
I think Rooney will be gone in twelve months,who will replace him ?

Barkley needs to be tied down to a long term contract immediately. Then it is up to RM to build his team and see how far he can bring us.

After watching this player for years coming up through the youth system he is def gonna be one hell of a player.
He has it all in his game to go onto become a top player and will get games now under Martinez as suits his way of playing football

Year Fergie would already have set the wheels in motion with the aim of buying him before the world cup kicks off in the summer, he will be on the phone to Moyes telling him use his contacts to get him signed up like he did with Rooney. Can Moyes pull it off tho?

From what I heard Fergie was always asking after Barkley for the past four years, his leg break and Moyes mishandling of him probably saved us losing him for what would have been a cheap price for someone of his talents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back