Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
A scout from Chelsea is coming to the match tomorrow just to watch Ross, it's a pity sky don't have player cam anymore, save the poor fella a trip, daily mail, FFS.

Do you work for the S*n? Where'd he say he was gonna be a bag of nerves??

There's no question playing against big sides affects you as a youngster and with the game live on Sky Sports - it's our featured match on Saturday Night Football - there will be added nerves because of that as well.

Right there. Not word for word but that's the implication.

Oh, and honestly don't think there's any reason to even begin thinking about the sale of Barkley. I think he's a blue for at least three to four years. There's no reason to sell him this early into the new managers tenure and I fully expect our team to be built around him a la Gerrard over the next two years. It'd take a truly insane offer to prise him away from us in the near future - I'm talking £30-40m, just ain't going to happen.

Anyone think mourinho was talking about barkley when he said chelsea had bid for a young English player with no caps but got quoted a price which you'd expect for someone with 50 caps...

Really can't think who else it could be other than barkley

Anyone think mourinho was talking about barkley when he said chelsea had bid for a young English player with no caps but got quoted a price which you'd expect for someone with 50 caps...

Really can't think who else it could be other than barkley

No, I think he may of been on about Luke shaw. He said, the said club named a price which was massive. I don't think we'd even name a price currently, just a simple "No he's not for sale". Southampton on the other hand would sell shaw at a price no problem.

No, I think he may of been on about Luke shaw. He said, the said club named a price which was massive. I don't think we'd even name a price currently, just a simple "No he's not for sale". Southampton on the other hand would sell shaw at a price no problem.

I think its Luke.
Chelsea dont need anymore attacking midfielders, but what they do need is a LB. Shaw makes more sense than Barkley.

Correct it is Luke Shaw,widely reported down here.

Inevitable really the links away especially after an England cap. Thankfully, he is around a good sort in Jags and Baines and i would like to think he would have some loyalty to Martinez given hes given him his chance and rhas raised his profile in the media.

Bar money, Ross is at the right club at the right time - he is a mega star though, id love if we went City (without wearing tea towls and poznaning) and were able to keep him all his career.

Can someone tell me how long has Barkley left on his contract?I haven't been on and I perfume someone has answered this question already.... My fear is that we got lukaku on the basis that Chelsea get first option on Barkley hope I'm wrong if a bid does come in I suspect that lukaku will be somehow included in the deal

Can someone tell me how long has Barkley left on his contract?I haven't been on and I perfume someone has answered this question already.... My fear is that we got lukaku on the basis that Chelsea get first option on Barkley hope I'm wrong if a bid does come in I suspect that lukaku will be somehow included in the deal

Can't see us agreeing to give a team first dibs on our brightest talent in years to borrow one of their forwards for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back