Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, lets see how Moist plays Barkley this Season.

Hes still only 18 years of age FFS.

If he holds him back this Season, I will grab my pitchfork and light all the torches myself.

I struggle to understand Hettinga, Barclay or Piennar when the people misspelling their names must of read them on the back of their shirts, on the os, or how the majority on this forum spell them, it's totally mystifying.

I cant spell Anciebe, I simply cant spell it, I normally call him Victor or google his name so I dont look like a fool.

Sooner he leaves the better!

I cant spell Anciebe, I simply cant spell it, I normally call him Victor or google his name so I dont look like a fool.

Sooner he leaves the better!

It's alright for him because it's hard to nail him as an actual entity
(when he's on the pitch anyway.)

If he holds him back this Season, I will grab my pitchfork and light all the torches myself.

You won't though. I know you were livid about Barkley being dropped after the QPR game and that you were upset after the anfield derby and the semi but a few weeks later, Moyes is giving you soulful looks with his big ginger eyes and telling you that he's sorry baby and he still loves you and you're back crawling after him, again.

It saddens me to be honest. You dont need him, girlfriend.

Thought this was a footy forum not a spelling comp

bale-old-geezer_2200036i.jpg

You won't though. I know you were livid about Barkley being dropped after the QPR game and that you were upset after the anfield derby and the semi but a few weeks later, Moyes is giving you soulful looks with his big ginger eyes and telling you that he's sorry baby and he still loves you and you're back crawling after him, again.

It saddens me to be honest. You dont need him, girlfriend.

I just love the little ginger [Poor language removed].

Hes not perfect, I know this, he makes me fume as much as the next person sometimes, but I honestly wouldnt change him for anybody, not even Jose, cos Jose needs moneys!!!

I will never forget that moment, the moment of his first game, he came on to the pitch, waving his arms and I thought to myself, who the fck is this ginger weapon and why have I never heard of him in my life, then Unsy smashed it and the rollercoaster began.

I know I go on about it and it must be boring, heck I bore myself with it, but he has a Net spend of 1.7m, per Season and look at our League postions.

Its nothing short of a miracle, in this day and age, money is King, but Moyes is God.

So yes, I defend him, I defend him sometimes when I disagree with what hes done, they say love is blind, but for me, where Moyes is concerned, im not just blind, my eyes have been removed and stuck up his arse.

So yes, I defend him, I defend him sometimes when I disagree with what hes done, they say love is blind, but for me, where Moyes is concerned, im not just blind, my eyes have been removed and stuck up his arse.

Ha ha, that's boss.

I don't actually hate Moyes and I even think he's done by and large a very good job. But I think we've reached a point where his flaws are holding us back and another manager could do better.

But I understand why you love him, like.

Hes not perfect, I know this, he makes me fume as much as the next person sometimes, but I honestly wouldnt change him for anybody, not even Jose, cos Jose needs moneys!!!

I will never forget that moment, the moment of his first game, he came on to the pitch, waving his arms and I thought to myself, who the fck is this ginger weapon and why have I never heard of him in my life, then Unsy smashed it and the rollercoaster began.

I know I go on about it and it must be boring, heck I bore myself with it, but he has a Net spend of 1.7m, per Season and look at our League postions.

Its nothing short of a miracle, in this day and age, money is King, but Moyes is God.

I'm probably with you on this. When the rumours started flying around about Moyes going to Spurs I actually came to realise how much Moyes has done for Everton with the transfer net he gets. I feared for our drop without him. He may be on more money than a lot of other decent managers, but does their difference in wages equate to a better gain in the transfer market?

Hahahaha. Excellent.

This post pretty much 100% applies to myself, I have to say.

Moyes. Is. God. WOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back