Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll probably all remaining games now and I'll be vaulted to high heaven. Damn you all luring me down off this fence.
It's about time you formed an opinion, trust you to do it just as Everton fall apart completely. You'd think we'd cease to exist if we dont finish in the top 4.

Who had a good game, your guessing that Osman was the issue when he wasn't

He never though thats the thing, he had 1 very good shot and the rest half chances.
problem with evertonians is we don't see things off the ball:

for example whilst naismith wins you headers and can get the odd scrappy goal, lukaku even when he doesnt score/cant head the ball on, consistently opens up space his team mates to attack.

Osman had 2-3 good chances, but bad passing and losing the ball more often than not is something barkley rarely does, and barkley opens up the midfield with his surging runs again something osman doesnt.

Aye probably but its to be expected with them. The spawn is strong.

We will at least do it the right way without racism, biting, ambulance rocking and other fan harm.

That's got to count for something right?
I'd happily sacrifice popularity and being well thought of for a little success, though. A sense of pride doesnt convert into silverware. Nice guys dont seem to do to well anymore. We need one absolute horror of a striker who'd happily sell his own grandmother for a goal.

If we are going to get a racist bitey striker can it be a black one? I quite like the idea of him walking round and gently whispering "honky" in defenders ears all game. It's not quite as unsavoury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back