Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/eric-harrison-urges-manchester-united-6773642

“He (Ross) would help the area where we are struggling a bit at the minute – the midfield. He will play for a top club definitely and I hope that club is United and I’m in no doubt that he will also be a superb player for his country.”

Manchester United: Classy club with classy people

I would imagine there will be loads more stuff like this coming out from them...

Does anyone else think that Barkley needs an outstanding end to the season to make the plane to Rio ? There are a lot of contenders for 23 places, and about 18/19 of the places are already nailed on. Also, Ashley Cole did nothing wrong(against a poor side...Jacobsen gave him the most trouble with a few overlaps!), and Shaw is obviously in the frame. I don't think Roy will take three left backs....and I think he would like to take Shaw.....so Cole misses out to Baines...or what ?

Does anyone else think that Barkley needs an outstanding end to the season to make the plane to Rio ? There are a lot of contenders for 23 places, and about 18/19 of the places are already nailed on. Also, Ashley Cole did nothing wrong(against a poor side...Jacobsen gave him the most trouble with a few overlaps!), and Shaw is obviously in the frame. I don't think Roy will take three left backs....and I think he would like to take Shaw.....so Cole misses out to Baines...or what ?

I hope he doesn't go to Rio TBH. He's not ready.

its not really is it. Its just a guy who used to be involved with united saying he would like them to play for united. Its a compliment innit? I doubt Ross will read this and say 'oh yeah good idea Eric'

This guy started out at Everton, I believe.

United changes you. Turns you into a Richard Edwards.

the move before the goal it broke down as it had done a few times because he sort of slowed the play down looking for a pass. was about to post on here that he should just run at the defender, 20 seconds later, he did just that and played a wonderful ball across.

lets hope he takes note, defenders are scared if he's running at them with his energy, needs to keep doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back