Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just not arsed 1 bit about Ingurland.

Well, I am but that still does not add anything to the the argument that it is a good thing that we have a player who has the potential to become a top level International player.

I am not that arsed about Costa Rica but I am man enough to not get to upset if the press say 'Costa Rica's Bryan Oviedo', in fact it would make me happy that he is considered one of the top players of International football.

Well, I am but that still does not add anything to the the argument that it is a good thing that we have a player who has the potential to become a top level International player.

I am not that arsed about Costa Rica but I am man enough to not get to upset if the press say 'Costa Rica's Bryan Oviedo', in fact it would make me happy that he is considered one of the top players of International football.

I am happy for you.

I want Barkley to succeed but I'm not sure he's mentally ready fro the WC yet. 1 little mistake or missed penalty and the press and plastic fans rip players to shreds. Must be hard for anyone to take let alone teenage kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back