Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might not be his best position, but if our squad remains the same i'd like to see Barkley given a go on the right. Let's face it, he won't be starting in CM any time soon.

Ross Barkley could stop developing tommorow and still be one of our best players.

No, he really really wouldn't be. Unless you mean one of our best ten or so players.

What he'll end up like, I have no idea (and nor does anyone else, at least not for sure) but right now he's a good distance from being good enough to start for a top half premier league team.

Because he's hardly played he's a saviour, previous nominees included Rodwell and Coleman - look at them.

Presently he's a lightweight Chris Eagles (if that's poss) knocked off the ball easy with real strength and stamina issues, could be his age but I agree with Moyes on this one he's miles away.

I really hope the Barkley nay-sayers are just cushioning the blow of us not getting to see him and him inevitably being sold before we ever really do.

Otherwise I'd be quite worried. The signs of his technique, class and talent are beyond evident.

This whole wonderkid thing is getting silly now.

No one has ever called Anichebe, Coleman, Kissock, Vaughan or Vidarsson the next Rooney, The Saviour, our future or anything of the sort.

This whole wonderkid thing is getting silly now.

No one has ever called Anichebe, Coleman, Kissock, Vaughan or Vidarsson the next Rooney, The Saviour, our future or anything of the sort.
Could that be because most of them are only similar to Rooney in the fact they play football?
Ross Barkley is a very talented young player, it's anybodies guess how good he will actually end up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back