Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say fleeced. I said rinsed which to me says they rung every last possible penny out of the deal. i.e. we paid the absolute maximum what he was worth.

I've said it before I would still have bought him at that price but it was at the very top top end of what I would have paid.

Mate, just log off, take some time to collect your thoughts, watch some Everton 2013/14 highlight vids, have a wank, chill out and listen to Radiohead's 'In Rainbows', go grab a bite to eat, stick a film on, resume chill out session this time to music of your choice, spend some time with friends/loved ones, go to bed happy, wake up happy, get excited for Everton vs Arsenal on the weekend and log back in.

;)

Mate, just log off, take some time to collect your thoughts, watch some Everton 2013/14 highlight vids, have a wank, chill out and listen to Radiohead's 'In Rainbows', go grab a bite to eat, stick a film on, resume chill out session this time to music of your choice, spend some time with friends/loved ones, go to bed happy, wake up happy, get excited for Everton vs Arsenal on the weekend and log back in.

;)

I'm not the one keeping this going. Every post I make he or one of his little helpers makes a snide remark. It happened first with the neg hits and now this.

I can't ignore him I've explained why. If you want it to stop ask him.

Its not unreasonable to suggest that £28m was too much for Romelu IMO. Its not like we grabbed a bargain!

He will be worth it if he becomes the player that many think he already is. I'm just not one of those many, a lot of work to be done with him.

Its not unreasonable to suggest that £28m was too much for Romelu IMO. Its not like we grabbed a bargain!

He will be worth it if he becomes the player that many think he already is. I'm just not one of those many, a lot of work to be done with him.

You don't want to say that. You might get on their hit list.

Anyway don't fear I think he will be but at this stage of his development it was a lot to get out of us.

I didn't say fleeced. I said rinsed which to me says they rung every last possible penny out of the deal. i.e. we paid the absolute maximum what he was worth.

I've said it before I would still have bought him at that price but it was at the very top top end of what I would have paid.

And here's me thinking no selling club would ever do that.

Anyway... SUPER, SUPER ROSS....

No. I tried first to ignore him without saying anything but couldn't and I really just don't want to see any more of his replies to my posts so I don't feel the need to have to respond. It has become unconstructive and petty and is simply just clogging up the forum.

But I'll try to use my willpower.:(

Use the report function mate. Put in a polite message to the moderators and leave it with them. You seem like a polite enough chap.

Use the report function mate. Put in a polite message to the moderators and leave it with them. You seem like a polite enough chap.

Is right. Much as we would love to, it is impossible to look at every single post. Certain threads obviously tend to be policed more actively, others less so. So if a post offends, just flaming report it. We all see it then, and if appropriate, action can be taken.

At the very least, a potential issue would be on the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back