Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Rawk have been able
To put aside Petty rivalries

'How are things looking on grand old gash? They must be on suicide watch after this weekend and the Barkley injury. Shame about that, never nice to see a player get ligament damage.'

'The wives have locked themselves away. Bills still skint after putting his big Bobby picture up so he can see it from his bedroom window and have a wank, looking eye to eye. On a plus not they've got a ready built replacement in Leon the snaggletooth Osman'

'How are things looking on grand old gash? They must be on suicide watch after this weekend and the Barkley injury. Shame about that, never nice to see a player get ligament damage.'

'The wives have locked themselves away. Bills still skint after putting his big Bobby picture up so he can see it from his bedroom window and have a wank, looking eye to eye. On a plus not they've got a ready built replacement in Leon the snaggletooth Osman'
An cousin put hee hee on my facebook after I posted about it, I'd of plain sparked her out if she said it to my face.

I swing between loathing and pity - both emotions encapsulate by this mega whopper:

[Herein once resideth the Kopite Badgethman]

Edit: made it smaller as it was burning my eyes

Edit 2: Deleted it... feel better now

Last edited:

all of those statements are hypocritical for them and also incorrect.

RAWK is gash
we are far from suicide watch after drawing our first game - yet they'll realise they're not even close to a title race after this weekend
wives had locked themselves away? coming from supporters who rob their own for tickets
their manager has a portrait of himself on his own wall
leon osman didn't even get on the pitch last match despite barkley being out injured

i can see lots of lols and question marks, one of the negative beauts i have on ignore must be posting, ha.

i'm still unsure on the whole playmaker thing, of course we need that sort of player, but just don't see where they fit. we'd never have ross on the bench and the same goes to mccarthy, if both are fit that playmaker never plays anyway.

we have more pressing issues imo and have good options for that position as backup

i can see lots of lols and question marks, one of the negative beauts i have on ignore must be posting, ha.

i'm still unsure on the whole playmaker thing, of course we need that sort of player, but just don't see where they fit. we'd never have ross on the bench and the same goes to mccarthy, if both are fit that playmaker never plays anyway.

we have more pressing issues imo and have good options for that position as backup

Test

R

Martinez made the call mate, we'd have gone higher it was his decision. Obviously had other targets in mind (Perisic before his injury would've cost less, Atsu was most likely 3rd choice).

You're probably right. I got the feeling Perisic was our first choice too however I don't think Atsu factors into it while as much as I think he should play on the left it seems he's been bought as Deulofeu's replacement.

However they aren't the reasons the OP said was the cause of us not getting Tadic. He said that it was because of Lukaku and if that is the case then the board have set a very limiting and rigid figure for Martinez to work with especially with all the new money coming in.

Last edited:

Well thats just rude.

The other bit is actually quite funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back