Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put a bit of a positive spin on this, I Think he is going to come back into a side that might be starting to feel the effects of EL footy. They might be a bit fatigued and Ross coming back in could give a bit of a lift.

I think Bobbys positivity is infectious.

Ah yes, that famous saying that's the polar opposite of the other famous saying that people actually say.

That's because it's not a saying. The reason there's no news seems to be because the swelling is making the scan impossible. The more swelling there is the worse the injury.

However at least Martinez now has come out and said he won't need surgery which is a big big positive.

That's because it's not a saying. The reason there's no news seems to be because the swelling is making the scan impossible. The more swelling there is the worse the injury.

However at least Martinez now has come out and said he won't need surgery which is a big big positive.

No news is bad news is not a saying anymore?? or no news is good news is also not a saying??

Which is it??

I'm confused, but thats not hard for me to be confused if im honest.

The times I have injured my medial ligament, nobody has even touched me. All he would have needed was the slightest nudge off balance and it could have happened. Sif Barry has lined him up FFS.

No news is bad news is not a saying anymore?? or no news is good news is also not a saying??

Which is it??

I'm confused, but thats not hard for me to be confused if im honest.

No news is bad news is not a saying.
No news is good news is a saying.

I said "No news is bad news" not because it was a saying but rather because it indicated that his swelling must still be pretty bad which isn't good news.

I feel like I'm in a Monty Python sketch. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back