Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez said it was a block tackle and ultimately a tackle that injured a player.

Firstly you decide to bring up the negative subject based on your negative viewing of something you barely know anything about. Nonsense.

Secondly its normal in football and always has been to train at close to or at full tilt. So, again because you can't seem to help amplifying the negative, you are questioning a routine practice in football based on a tackle you know close to nothing about. Let's get at them next season for not doing all preseason at home so they dont get tired from travelling. Nonsense.

Like I said, you just add to the moaning mess this place is descending into.

Firstly you decide to bring up the negative subject based on your negative viewing of something you barely know anything about. Nonsense.

Secondly its normal in football and always has been to train at close to or at full tilt. So, again because you can't seem to help amplifying the negative, you are questioning a routine practice in football based on a tackle you know close to nothing about. Let's get at them next season for not doing all preseason at home so they dont get tired from travelling. Nonsense.

Like I said, you just add to the moaning mess this place is descending into.

I said we didn't look ready during pre-season and I've been proved right.

When we where watching preseason games we where all disgusted when someone put in a bad tackle because we knew it wasn't appropriate, training is even less important.

The negative point is we could have had our best player out for the season. Get a grip.

I also wish some people would STFU about being positive or negative. This is a forum where these kinds of things are discussed. If everything you see is positive then you are delusional.

I'm very positive with plenty of my posts when I there is reason.

When we where watching preseason games we where all disgusted when someone put in a bad tackle because we knew it wasn't appropriate, training is even less important.

The negative point is we could have had our best player out for the season. Get a grip.

I also wish some people would STFU about being positive or negative. This is a forum where these kinds of things are discussed. If everything you see is positive then you are delusional.

I'm very positive with plenty of my posts when I there is reason.

We could always possibly have our best player out for the season because of a training ground incident at any point of the season.....so what, besides moaning about something you don't know about, is your plan to avoid this? I don't see your point apart from a need to overanalyse negatively.

wit that example missing the point again. you watch a preseason game, and you see the nasty tackle then you know thats not on and was unnecessary. thats different.

you are picking holes in a normal part of football. Training hard for match preparedness. And you have done so based on nothing. You've no idea what way the tackle went. It's a flimsy and crap reason to make a moany point about things at the club right now, and like I said adds to the levels of fuming and negativity that pops up too easily.

it's unnecessary, and I replied to you because as your neg rep bombardment showed a few weeks back that you have been one of the main culprits.

It's not really about too positive and too negative I guess. It's a total lack of common sense and patience that is missing.

Didn't Martinez say it was a completely innocuous challenge? Not everything is preventable friend, and I fear your powers of hindsight can only do so much. You're right about pre-season though, it's a pity we didn't look as sharp as United did when they were brushing Real Madrid and Liverpool aside. Who knows what we could have achieved in our first two games?

Didn't Martinez say it was a completely innocuous challenge? Not everything is preventable friend, and I fear your powers of hindsight can only do so much. You're right about pre-season though, it's a pity we didn't look as sharp as United did when they were brushing Real Madrid and Liverpool aside. Who knows what we could have achieved in our first two games?

He also said it was a blocked tackle plus he's hardly going to come out and say Barry went in to do him :-)

Utd at least looked fit. Their start has nothing to do with pre-season and all to do with them being crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back