Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Barkley played for another team, and we were going to sign him, I would be wetting my knickers worse than when Romelu signed.
Tracking planes, idenifying bottled water outside restaraunts, turning up outsite Finch Farm etc.

He just needs another skillfull player in midfield to play along side not a defensive one a play maker a goalscorer etc!

I mentioned in the match day thread Joey that I would try Cleverly and Barkley as the 2 cm's tomorrow just to freshen things up. I think we are on a hiding to nothing anyway tomorrow so I would try something different than the predictable formations and team selections we've had for far too long.

Totally agree. The formation is all wrong at the mo to get the best out of the players available.

Although, I'd drop Barry, put McCarthy into his posistion, and put cleverley next to Ross.
Ive been saying this for ages. Martinez is putting players to play in his tactics, not forming his tactics to get the best out of his players. Its a bit mad when you think about all the times that Osman/Naismith/Barkley have been out wide knowing full well it doesnt work.

Ive been saying this for ages. Martinez is putting players to play in his tactics, not forming his tactics to get the best out of his players. Its a bit mad when you think about all the times that Osman/Naismith/Barkley have been out wide knowing full well it doesnt work.

What, Martinez not being pragmatic? Well I never.

He really is an outstanding talent; him and Stones are the jewels in our crown.

crown-of-thorns-lg.jpg

Boss Bossley.

I have decided he will be great this season and continue to spank in boss goal about boss goal.

Boss.

4:13 - The greatest goal that wasn't, outrageous... imagine if he'd have scored that

outrageous talent who will come good, no doubt.

Jesus, I forgot how boss that goal against qpr was! The dummy, one-two and top corner screamer with his left peg.

Hope we sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back