Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he's gone. I also believe Koeman is utterly not arsed by it. Ross will be sitting on the bench behind Dembele at Spurs (as apparently they see him in a deep role not as Alli 2) and getting rolled out in meaningless games next year before trying to rescue his career in 18 months time with a Loan move to West Ham or Stoke.

Very salty

But he is our superstar and too good for us? but its unfair to expect him to have a good game away from home? Ok!

I don't think anybody is saying that - I'm certainly not...

I'm just saying, none of the others have played well away from home - hence why we've won four away games all season.

He's got a club interested. That's why.

Noticed that all the other players that have signed new deals at the drop of a hat have zero interest from other clubs?

No way he'll go cheap..and if he's available then others will want him, upping his price.
One thing we are good at is getting top dollar for players
Where's our leverage? If the price hits anything high they will sit on their hands. Despite having a billionaire owner, we can't afford to have any player leave on a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back