Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be very surprised if we get anything over 20mil.

And personally I think with the right coaching (which he's had this season) from Poch he gets in their first 11.

Thought this is the first season Ross gets proper coaching as a senior player from a manager.

They're building a better squad in the aim that they don't get knocked out in the group stages of the CL, and manage to maintain their top four position heading into their new stadium...

Still doesn't mean he'll get in the team before the players mentioned. So my point stands.

Where's our leverage? If the price hits anything high they will sit on their hands. Despite having a billionaire owner, we can't afford to have any player leave on a free.

£25m is probably his market value.

It's sad that it's come to this and it shouldn't have done really. Hopefully he signs. But if he's had his head turned then we're better off with the cash. He's class, but we'd get over it.

Still doesn't mean he'll get in the team before the players mentioned. So my point stands.

It's a squad game...

He'd probably be guaranteed at least 35 games with all the competitions Spurs are in, and that's discounting injuries.

Champions League, a hugely talented young squad and a brilliant manager...

We're not too far off, but he may well already have had his head turned.

Though personally, from the little info out there it's City who are his biggest admirers.

£25m is probably his market value.

It's sad that it's come to this and it shouldn't have done really. Hopefully he signs. But if he's had his head turned then we're better off with the cash. He's class, but we'd get over it.
We will get over it as we have no choice.
As you say though, it's a shame.

It's a squad game...

He'd probably be guaranteed at least 35 games with all the competitions Spurs are in, and that's discounting injuries.

Champions League, a hugely talented young squad and a brilliant manager...

We're not too far off, but he may well already have had his head turned.

Though personally, from the little info out there it's City who are his biggest admirers.

35 games? Yes, if 25 are from the subs bench.

He wants to leave, great. He's going from a guarantee Premier League starter to a guarantee League Cup starter.

Reap what you sow Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back