Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly their squads and only their squads
He can't get a game for England playing regularly for us
How do you think he will get on with England if he only gets league cup games and a few minutes here and there with the others
ROSS will not get in any of the top six starting 11 (with the exception of the pit dwellers ) and would not be first or second choice midfielder coming off the bench for most of them.
I don't know what crap the agent is feeding him but ROSS is not consistent enough yet for a top 5/6 club.
Maybe the agent realises this is his one and only chance of getting a few quid out of ROSS on a transfer fee

Absolute guff.

Exactly their squads and only their squads
He can't get a game for England playing regularly for us
How do you think he will get on with England if he only gets league cup games and a few minutes here and there with the others
ROSS will not get in any of the top six starting 11 (with the exception of the pit dwellers ) and would not be first or second choice midfielder coming off the bench for most of them.
I don't know what crap the agent is feeding him but ROSS is not consistent enough yet for a top 5/6 club.
Maybe the agent realises this is his one and only chance of getting a few quid out of ROSS on a transfer fee

Squad player for a top 6 club or squad player for us.

Tough choice.

Absolute guff.
Why is it guff
You yourself said he walks into all those squads
And I agreed with you
But he won't get anywhere near regular first team football
Or maybe it's guff because it's shot your argument to pieces
I want ROSS to stay ,but I'm not too sure Koeman is convinced.
If he signs or if he doesn't sign , he will only be a squad player at a top 7 club next season and not a regular starter
Unless he signs for West Ham , Newcastle , Stoke then he will be a regular starter

Why is it guff
You yourself said he walks into all those squads
And I agreed with you
But he won't get anywhere near regular first team football
Or maybe it's guff because it's shot your argument to pieces
I want ROSS to stay ,but I'm not too sure Koeman is convinced.
If he signs or if he doesn't sign , he will only be a squad player at a top 7 club next season and not a regular starter
Unless he signs for West Ham , Newcastle , Stoke then he will be a regular starter

You clearly dont really rate him, and thats fine.

I do rate him, and I see Ross working his way into these teams, and showing how good he is when surrounded by quality.

none of them have ever shown anywhere near the ability Ross has
Jack Rodwell was the future of English soccer according to the pundits.
Tall Athletic , mobile versatile , a good engine and skilful with it
A modern player who can excel in more than one position
All that stuff was said about Rodwell
Rodwell was a better player in his ( very short ) prime than ROSS has shown
As for Rooney a blind 70 yr old who had never seen a game of soccer would have realised Rooney was going to make it big

Jack Rodwell was the future of English soccer according to the pundits.
Tall Athletic , mobile versatile , a good engine and skilful with it
A modern player who can excel in more than one position
All that stuff was said about Rodwell
Rodwell was a better player in his ( very short ) prime than ROSS has shown
As for Rooney a blind 70 yr old who had never seen a game of soccer would have realised Rooney was going to make it big

He was never ever ever anywere near one of our best players!!

Comparing him to Ross is just madness, to be honest mate.

I think it's simply a case of him wanting more than Everton feel he is worth, which is fine. These things happen in football.

I reckon he's Arsenal-bound.

Koeman is not convinced.

Many fans are not convinced.

Couple of England managers have not been convinced.

Many TV and media Muppets, sorry, Pundits are not convinced.

The upshot now is that Ross himself is not convinced and this is all about squeezing every last penny into this contract as possible - as it may well be his last chance for a biggy before he is fully found out and starts to slide into obscurity or bit part player or the slide down to the lesser clubs.

There will be a high correlation between those hoping that Barkley leaves and those that own conservatories

Make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back