Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be great if they can win the EL and get in the CL and Arsenal pip them to 4th!

Watch them make a big deal out of Ross going if he does, try to make out we are still a selling club...etc

Gonna be tough for them to do that considering they sold Suarez who actually could have been the player to lead them to the league title.

Then he could do with signing the deal or letting the club know.

I won't begrudge him either way, but there's a deadline that's got to be met.
This for me too. Want him to stay. But he needs to tell us either way. If he doesn't see his future here then tell us. But do it quick so we can move on and try to improve the squad etc. If he's a true blue (which I think he is), then he can afford us a decision by next week surely.

Then he could do with signing the deal or letting the club know.

I won't begrudge him either way, but there's a deadline that's got to be met.
Or the management could wind their necks in and do it all in private rather than doing what hes had to put up with all season: being discussed in public.

He;s been treated disgracefully. Anyone with an ounce of fairness in them would acknowledge that.

I hope he stays, but if he does leave I hope he wins big prizes in the game immediately in a team that plays him like the thoroughbred he is.

Or the management could wind their necks in and do it all in private rather than doing what hes had to put up with all season: being discussed in public.

He;s been treated disgracefully. Anyone with an ounce of fairness in them would acknowledge that.

I hope he stays, but if he does leave I hope he wins big prizes in the game immediately in a team that plays him like the thoroughbred he is.
I guess I don't have an ounce of fairness then?:coffee:

Yeah. That's the part I really don't understand. Why did this have to be aired in public? How many other players' contracts and their status are aired in public?

Everton has always been know to do things the Everton way, meaning as classy as possible and keep things "in house."

They have certainly not done that here.

Raus Barkley.

Nice goal tonight, some lovely bits of skill and some absolutely awful passes. This is what he is.

Is it Ok to want to keep him yet also think we could do better at the same time?

I know its a mad concept but having two good players for that role may be the future...
There's no way RB will play second fiddle to someone inferior brought in. And most other players are inferior to RB in that position.

There's no way RB will play second fiddle to someone inferior brought in. And most other players are inferior to RB in that position.

Stuff like this is why some people don't like him I reckon.

He is an above average player with potential to be very good. He is brilliant or terrible.

Why cant he just be good?

Besides, why would he be second fiddle? He could be pushed to show us just how good he could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back