Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well overall our wage bill is 6th largest in the league. The thing is our players are all on similar wages so we have 5 or 6 players on £100k wages or something.

If we offered Barkley £140k there would instantly be a queue outside Levy's office wanting the same or more. With a club like West Ham they have a load of players that obviously aren't good enough for a big wage so they can offer one special player a big wage and ignore the rest of their squad.

To sign for Spurs is understandable but if he somehow signs for West Ham gotta laugh out loud at the lad.

Nice write up, but I dont think its a deep as that, I would hope the club could employ somebody a bit "better" than this fella.

That is true, there is a high probability he is guessing on what he says in order to fit his agenda.

For example I will make an excuse up now it's easy to do and it sets club back and allow people at the club to get away with Murder:

'Iheanacho didn't join us because we didn't know if Lukaku was going'
'We didn't buy players until we sold because we didn't know if need replacement'
'We had a negative spend but we improved'

There is some ready made excuses anyone can take i just made up on spot but he goes one further and actively argues a defence of club in most of his posts.

Most of DerbyshireAndHarper's arguments don't hold up to scrutiny and he refuses to reply when backed into a corner.

People like him are bad for the club as he's already pushing the narrative that club is taking right decision to sell best players:
not invest big money, not produce stadium plans is fine, because the architect is busy tweeting,etc etc

People who don't look into the facts just skim over what he says and take it as face value while fans like us who want Champions league get vilified.

He isnt and never was signing for West Ham, there has been not a shred of anything even suggesting he is, bar some weasel on here and some weasel who writes for the Star.

Name calling now?. I passed on information which I believe is correct. Everyone is alright believing all the rubbish about incomings without any evidence.

So Ross Barkley is about to leave, as Evertonians grieve,
His confidence is shot and needs to go,
But who would replace him? We just don't know,
It was all the fault of the fans in the Gwladys Street,
Who think their football minds rival that of the elite,
"Fkin turn Barkley", one so eloquently roared,
"Yer brain dead idiot, you should have scored!"

That is true, there is a high probability he is guessing on what he says in order to fit his agenda.

For example I will make an excuse up now it's easy to do and it sets club back and allow people at the club to get away with Murder:

'Iheanacho didn't join us because we didn't know if Lukaku was going'
'We didn't buy players until we sold because we didn't know if need replacement'
'We had a negative spend but we improved'

There is some ready made excuses anyone can take i just made up on spot but he goes one further and actively argues a defence of club in most of his posts.

Most of DerbyshireAndHarper's arguments don't hold up to scrutiny and he refuses to reply when backed into a corner.

People like him are bad for the club as he's already pushing the narrative that club is taking right decision to sell best players:
not invest big money, not produce stadium plans is fine, because the architect is busy tweeting,etc etc

People who don't look into the facts just skim over what he says and take it as face value while fans like us who want Champions league get vilified.

Oh mate, he is going to post war and peace on your profile page now.

Name calling now?. I passed on information which I believe is correct. Everyone is alright believing all the rubbish about incomings without any evidence.
The Index is going to be VERY harsh reading for you

EFCcccc having none of it
giphy.gif

"People like him are bad for the club as he's already pushing the narrative that club is taking right decision to sell best players"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ross and Rom are still Everton players. Both have been offered big new contracts and are not subject as yet of any official bids.

You're accusing people of pushing a pre-emptive narrative - but it seems like you're the one doing the pre-empting.

Oh mate, he is going to post war and peace on your profile page now.

The copy and paste masterpiece using people's screen names as the start of the paragraph was the funniest meltdown I've seen on here in ages. Complete weasel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back