Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Tis hunting season.

giphy.gif

Does ross being a blue really matter??

For some reaon I attach much more feelings and support for the local lads, but does that really mean anything!!

For some reaon I attach much more feelings and support for the local lads, but does that really mean anything!!

Up to a point it might do, but in reality not really. Evertonians everywhere say it's an honour and in that situation they would never leave the club. The reality is that professional footballers, once they are consumed in football 24 hours a day the reality changes. It's clear Barkley and Koeman don't have the best relationship, RK has made the point a few times dropping Barkley when in reality there are plenty of players who have had good/bad games but don't get dropped. Ross probably thinks I could sign a 5 year deal with a manager who is not my biggest fan, he will sign someone in my position, such as Rooney or Gylfi, I might not get much game time. This is a kid who wants to play football who suffered bad injuries as a youngster and wants to make the most of his career.

I could be wrong tho maybe he just wants the money and CL football like Rooney did.

I don't think it means anything myself but I do think its one of the reasons why some think he is better then what he actually is, for me all that counts is your ability, not where you come from who what side your dad took you to watch as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back