Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isnt and never was signing for West Ham, there has been not a shred of anything even suggesting he is, bar some weasel on here and some weasel who writes for the Star.
there isn't a shred of evidence that anyone is "in" for him,except some internet drama queens!

View attachment 37206

I have read few of your posts and surprised people are onto you but the icing on the cake was when you give the game away. GG no RE

Now what are the odds of someone tweeting grand ol team with the same phrase used on the forum, slim

Along with replying to a post that mentions the BLUE UNION who by the evidence on your twitter account you're so vehemently opposed to..View attachment 37207

a)You sound like a you're either someone who has family links to Bill or a common denominator between him and Moshiri

b)Someone who works for the the Club and or buys into the PR SPIN Doctors who work for our club who would make goering proud.

c) Someone who is a bit slow, and also content with mediocrity and buys into the official story while exonerating Moshiri of any blame despite saying his priority was to keep stones Barkley and lukaku- and also ignoring fact he brought Walsh and Koeman in who are experts in sell to buy to keep the team established mid table while he can build a stadium he doesn't intend on paying for while keeping operating cost subsisted by TV money and player sales.

My conclusion is you've been sent on here to give calm posts that people will take on face of it without digging deep into evidence and make any player who wants to be sold by club out to be judas

Amazing

View attachment 37206

I have read few of your posts and surprised people are onto you but the icing on the cake was when you give the game away. GG no RE

Now what are the odds of someone tweeting grand ol team with the same phrase used on the forum, slim

Along with replying to a post that mentions the BLUE UNION who by the evidence on your twitter account you're so vehemently opposed to..View attachment 37207

a)You sound like a you're either someone who has family links to Bill or a common denominator between him and Moshiri

b)Someone who works for the the Club and or buys into the PR SPIN Doctors who work for our club who would make goering proud.

c) Someone who is a bit slow, and also content with mediocrity and buys into the official story while exonerating Moshiri of any blame despite saying his priority was to keep stones Barkley and lukaku- and also ignoring fact he brought Walsh and Koeman in who are experts in sell to buy to keep the team established mid table while he can build a stadium he doesn't intend on paying for while keeping operating cost subsisted by TV money and player sales.

My conclusion is you've been sent on here to give calm posts that people will take on face of it without digging deep into evidence and make any player who wants to be sold by club out to be judas

This is some excellence intelligence work.

No. He wanted to leave.
Not to take this off topic but:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...es-says-Jack-Rodwell-sale-works-everyone.html
'I had known about it for a while and I thought it was something that was right for Jack and right for Everton,' said the Toffees boss. 'It was something which I felt at this moment in time was right. 'It gave Jack an opportunity to go to a really good club and take his chances there. 'It gives us a chance to do a little bit more business in the transfer market having raised the money. 'Hopefully I will try to add to the squad before the season starts.'​

Granted its might just be media spin but its a little unfair to Rodwell who never said a bad word about the club and gave it his all despite his injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back