Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Everton made that statement yet?

The one RK promised a few weeks back.

I bet Ross was crapping himself when the manager give him a week to decide his future and a statement on the way. The way the club has handled this is pathetic. Could be other something simple as haggling over sign on loyalty bonus for all we know.

In my opinion ross's agent has pulled a blinder and they hold all the cards

I bet Ross was crapping himself when the manager give him a week to decide his future and a statement on the way. The way the club has handled this is pathetic. Could be other something simple as haggling over sign on loyalty bonus for all we know.

In my opinion ross's agent has pulled a blinder and they hold all the cards

He holds the cards in the sense we cant make him sign, so as it stands I can see your point, I just hope we play hard ball and dont give an inch, be glad when this farce is over and we have a decent fee for him.

Not sure he holds all the cards as he definitely won't go to the World Cup next year if he is only playing u23 for us.

I can hear it now:

"We've got Barkley, Rosco Barkley, I just don't think you understand! He's super Slav's man he's better than Zidane. We've got Rosco Barkley!"

He holds the cards in the sense we cant make him sign, so as it stands I can see your point, I just hope we play hard ball and dont give an inch, be glad when this farce is over and we have a decent fee for him.

Exactly the point i was making two pages back. We're giving away our position in and rooting ourselves to the spot, which gives little leeway in terms of amicable negotiations.

Anyway. No proper news for a week. No England call-up for Ross. I am already pulling my hair out of my scalp.

He does get unneccesary fume at home games tbf, if he holds onto the ball for a few seconds to long it'll usually start.

Barkley has been indulged by the Goodison crowd more than any player I can remember in recent times. Out if his 4 seasons in the first team proper he's given us maybe 1 and a half of good form. The rest of the time he's been pretty abject with form issues, fitness issues, confidence issues yet the crowd have largely stuck with him with very little payback. Any other player would be hounded out the team by now (well most would have been dropped or sold by now truth be told)

The other Prem managers who have set up and seen how easy it is to negate him won't be falling over themselves to bid.Given how Del had a new lease of life (even though it seems it was short lived) might point Barkley towards a league where he gets more time with decision making.Spain,Italy?

The other Prem managers who have set up and seen how easy it is to negate him won't be falling over themselves to bid.Given how Del had a new lease of life (even though it seems it was short lived) might point Barkley towards a league where he gets more time with decision making.Spain,Italy?

He'll have to learn how to not underhit 5 yard passes to play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back