Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful effort defensively, but I can't be too mad at him because he scored and assisted. I'd like to see him be more aggressive because he is a strong lad. I wonder if that injury is still plaguing his mind.

I'm liking these scrapy opertunisic goals he is getting. I make that 3 in a row. It shows good desire and anticipation.
Too many twist and turns today , but was that because our other midfielders did not look or move for a pass when we were 2-0 up?
Still should of ended up scoring our winner doh - noticed the UNT game 2 mins to add on and only 1.40 minutes of I/Time played!

Too many twist and turns today , but was that because our other midfielders did not look or move for a pass when we were 2-0 up?
Still should of ended up scoring our winner doh - noticed the UNT game 2 mins to add on and only 1.40 minutes of I/Time played!

Definitely put pressure on ourselves giving it away so easily coming out. I think kone was the worsed for it passing it places devoid of any Everton jersey at. The whistle should have blown up. Soon as they got down the left our defence was all over the place I all their body language showed it. That gave Bournemouth a sniff the ball was a magnet to the goal. The Everton players must have thought it was over. The only explanation for it.

I think Ross is something special. Yes, he was toilet-ish today but there were so many plastic bags and other rubbish blowing over that 3rd division quality ground , that I will cut him some slack. Barkley is an Everton totem. I'd sell Stones in a heartbeat at 40 million, I'd sell Lukaku at 50...but Ross?...he's a Blue. No price buys him.

6 goals and 5 assists in 14 league games is very impressive considering is lack of end product before this season. After how desperate we all were in the summer for a 'number 10' not many of our targets would have done half as well.

Thought he wasn't bad yesterday. bar the goal and assist, he seemed to be able to drive the ball forward every time it was loose in the middle, glad to see what he can do with a bit of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back