Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
he should have thought about that then. The fact that he thought the club would make a statement when they were in the middle of discussions with Barkley was naive to say the least.

Anyway, he's on a beach now and the club will sort this behind his back.
Good luck to RK hope he is enjoying his holiday,did well first season pleased with him actually organised a defence with most of what he inherited,big challenges ahead and I'm sure wherever he is he'll have his mobile device with him so nothing will be done behind his back Dave, an absurd comment from you again.

I hope you are seriously joking or at least being sarcastic as otherwise you sir are a troll of the highest order. If you are saying out of principal you would turn down a shot at putting an Everton jersey on and walking out onto the hallowed Goodison turf to play in a game. Just because Koeman is boss.

Even though it would never happen i think 99% of us on here wouldn't care who the manager was if they were willing to give us a shot to play for the team we love since the time we could walk and talk.

The irony is for all we know Barkley can't stand Koeman maybe never and especially after the way Koeman has treated him. But did he refuse to play or stay on your morale high ground no he still wanted to turn out every week and play for the blue of Everton. Yet you would turn down a shot? Ok then.
I would NOT play for Koeman.

That is my position.

I would NOT play for Koeman.

That is my position.

It seems your position is quite clear. For an Everton Fan you are anti Everton right now.

You do know this isn't the 90's right and the team for all its fault have surpassed the depressing period went through then.

The fact is Barkley wants to leave its clear or he sees himself bigger than the management do and well a lot of the fans in here do also. Those who spent all season criticizing him for his poor/average performances.

Yet partly because of his treatment of a player who has never shown his full potential and for some other deep seated reason you are anti koeman. Did you meet him after a game or in Liverpool and he wasnt nice to you or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back