Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said a statement would be made. It hasn't happened.

Neither you nor I have any clue what is happening.

Major difference is I trust the club, you don't....in fact I doubt you even support the club, such is your negativity on here.

Have you ever been to a match? You know, when the team play on the green bit in the middle of the stadium. in fact goodison park in liverpool, in case you have never been. Not the bestvstadium, but probably the greatest. If y'know yer history.

remember a few weeks ago when the blue union tweeted Barkley had signed a new contract? what was that all about?

The Blue Union just tell lies to discredit the club, in fact within hours of them saying that I said on here it was nonsense as they wouldnt know either way, and I was %100 right. Because they have no links with the club they make things up hoping people will think they are relevant

For all we know he was given assurances from the club or Barkley that a decision would be made by then and he was simply relaying that info to the press.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, mate. Koeman has an ego it can be annoying. I prefer to judge him for his performance in the dugout as opposed to the press conferences.
So do I. And he's a bang average manager on £6/7M per year.

So do I. And he's a bang average manager on £6/7M per year.

We get it.

You hate the board
You hate the DOF
You hate the Manager
Anything else you hate about Everton currently?

Jesus wept you so negative i am surprised you still support the team. You do know that it is possible to be positive and support Everton right? I mean the rest of us seem to be coping well. Cheer the heck up.

Also finishing 7th with the team we have currently i thought was pretty decent. The teams above are far better than we are everyone needs to admit that.

Koeman has areas of improvement and yes maybe they handle the Barkley situation differently but for the love of sanity cheer up. Positive thoughts my friend positive thoughts.

You are like a broken record.

We get it.

You hate the board
You hate the DOF
You hate the Manager
Anything else you hate about Everton currently?

Jesus wept you so negative i am surprised you still support the team. You do know that it is possible to be positive and support Everton right? I mean the rest of us seem to be coping well. Cheer the heck up.

Also finishing 7th with the team we have currently i thought was pretty decent. The teams above are far better than we are everyone needs to admit that.

Koeman has areas of improvement and yes maybe they handle the Barkley situation differently but for the love of sanity cheer up. Positive thoughts my friend positive thoughts.

You are like a broken record.

Mate you miss the most important point. He worships the fraud of the highest order in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back