Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get it.

You hate the board
You hate the DOF
You hate the Manager
Anything else you hate about Everton currently?

Jesus wept you so negative i am surprised you still support the team. You do know that it is possible to be positive and support Everton right? I mean the rest of us seem to be coping well. Cheer the heck up.

Also finishing 7th with the team we have currently i thought was pretty decent. The teams above are far better than we are everyone needs to admit that.

Koeman has areas of improvement and yes maybe they handle the Barkley situation differently but for the love of sanity cheer up. Positive thoughts my friend positive thoughts.

You are like a broken record.

I don't think he supports Everton why? Because nobody who does can hate them that much as him or be so negative

Everton legend Peter Reid urges Blues to sell Ross Barkley and Romelu Lukaku

And in a debate on beIN Sports with presenter Richard Keys and Mirror football correspondent John Cross, the former England man made clear his reservations.

“I watched him (Barkley) at Anfield, he was distinctly average,” said Reid.

“I watched him against Chelsea, he was worse than distinctly average. In the big games, I don’t see him. I’m seeing a different player than you at the moment.

“I’d sell him tomorrow. I’d get my dough tomorrow. Mr Walsh is the director of football who got (N’Golo) Kante in, who got (Riyad) Mahrez in at Leicester – go and get us some replacements.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...everton-transfer-lukaku-barkley-reid-13028818

Maybe he'll use it to keep his and Erwin's dresses in?

I hope you are seriously joking or at least being sarcastic as otherwise you sir are a troll of the highest order. If you are saying out of principal you would turn down a shot at putting an Everton jersey on and walking out onto the hallowed Goodison turf to play in a game. Just because Koeman is boss.

Even though it would never happen i think 99% of us on here wouldn't care who the manager was if they were willing to give us a shot to play for the team we love since the time we could walk and talk.

The irony is for all we know Barkley can't stand Koeman maybe never and especially after the way Koeman has treated him. But did he refuse to play or stay on your morale high ground no he still wanted to turn out every week and play for the blue of Everton. Yet you would turn down a shot? Ok then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back