Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon him leaving will damage his future much more than ours, unless he's happy to be big fish in a small pond at a Newcastle or West Ham, as I don't think he's done enough to warrant a big move up the league. I still want him to sign as I still think he's got plenty more to give, but each week he doesn't sign it's more and more likely he'll go imo

If we sign those 2, there isn't even a place for him in the first XI, can't see him signing because of that.

If Ross signs, we won't sign both of the above. All this 'leaked' information may give him a kick up the arse.

We won't pay 25m for Klaassen and a reported £30 for Gilyfi

If we sign those 2, there isn't even a place for him in the first XI, can't see him signing because of that.

Everyone is talking about Klassen and Sigurdson as replacements for Barkley, but I feel that this season underlined that Barkley is isn't a number 10, struggled whenever he played there and the team weren't as effective, feel he was far more effective when deployed as one of the front 3 or 2 wide forwards with a license to roam inside. So I personally don't see them as competition for him or as his replacements. I would say he is competing with Mirallis, Lookman, Bolasie and Deulofeu

In my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back