Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported him, absolutely disgusting. What with that and hktoffee putting up coded messages about frying dogs I'm quite shocked.
It a newcomer maybe - i reported one last week I noticed he was banned by the mods - its their job to access the post - it's the best thing to do instead of trying to reason with those sort of posters I noticed later the guy I reported was a newby - the GOT is not blue kipper etc - they have to learn;)

It a newcomer maybe - i reported one last week I noticed he was banned by the mods - its their job to access the post - it's the best thing to do instead of trying to reason with those sort of posters I noticed later the guy I reported was a newby - the GOT is not blue kipper etc - they have to learn;)

No idea what you've just said Joseph so I've reported you as well to be on the safe side.

hahahaha what the hell are you on about, frying dogs - now killing the disabled... I just said Ross is slow... which he is. He and Koeman are not on the same level when it comes to footballing smarts... I'm sure you can't disagree?

aren't you that delightful homophobic poster from a few weeks back?

I already told you no, now leave it. Ross Barkley FC is preparing for the season to come.

Yes hopefully Koeman can take this club forward even more. What I mean all along is Koeman is a superior manager than the previous clown.

It's good job you post this opinion at least 5 times every day HK. Because if there is one thing I want from my GOT experience it's to be constantly up to date on your opinion in regard to our current and former manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back