Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have got better players than barkley out on loan,
shame he couldn't have been a superstar at everton!

They really haven't.

But you won't shift your view, and many other Evertonians unfortunately hold the same incomprehensible view of him too. I don't blame him for wanting to leave.

He'll go to a top club, he won't go to any club below the stature of Everton and whatever club gets him will get an unbelievable bargain on him because of our stupidity as a club over the whole situation. And it's a massive shame.

Reported him, absolutely disgusting. What with that and hktoffee putting up coded messages about frying dogs I'm quite shocked.
reported!? hahaha is this for real? I like Ross, I think hes got some really good parts of his game. I just think he's dumb, and can't process the game as quick as Ronald wants him to.

To put that post in the same bracket as someone frying dogs is a little full on isnt it mate?

just read back 10 or so pages... very surprising to see how many Ross fan-boys there are. Its about 50/50 as far as I can see, I was thinking it would be more 80/20 in favour of him leaving... the whole 'local boy' thing has hit a nerve it seems. Wish the whole 'dumb as a door knob' thing with him would ruffle the same feathers... the kids slow, and not in terms of pace.

Lost for words here.

They really haven't.

But you won't shift your view, and many other Evertonians unfortunately hold the same incomprehensible view of him too. I don't blame him for wanting to leave.

He'll go to a top club, he won't go to any club below the stature of Everton and whatever club gets him will get an unbelievable bargain on him because of our stupidity as a club over the whole situation. And it's a massive shame.
I don't see all these big clubs banging on the door,
he ll probably end up staying like lukaku did last season because of lack of interest!

reported!? hahaha is this for real? I like Ross, I think hes got some really good parts of his game. I just think he's dumb, and can't process the game as quick as Ronald wants him to.

To put that post in the same bracket as someone frying dogs is a little full on isnt it mate?

I find it quite distasteful that you would so openly berate Barkley because of his mental capacity, I bet you hang around disabled toilets and wheel people out into the road don't you? Just for the bantz.

Honestly 'mate' it's not on.

Please list the trophies he has won - also he relegated valencia - Look I will give him a good chance he never stays at a club more than 3 years - he stated he was defo staying at southampton , and walked to us - no honour in football today ok!
I do hope he can win loads with us its a new era - thats all!

Fabrication?... I wonder when did Koeman take Valencia to relegation? He won far more trophies than El Fraudo as a manager. You may check the list in wiki, about 7/8.

I want a competent manager not someone who was acting like he was a honourable person.

hahahaha what the hell are you on about, frying dogs - now killing the disabled... I just said Ross is slow... which he is. He and Koeman are not on the same level when it comes to footballing smarts... I'm sure you can't disagree?

I find it quite distasteful that you would so openly berate Barkley because of his mental capacity, I bet you hang around disabled toilets and wheel people out into the road don't you? Just for the bantz.

Honestly 'mate' it's not on.
the mental capacity of our key players translates into no. of trophies in the cabinet, pretty simple stuff.

I don't see all these big clubs banging on the door,
he ll probably end up staying like lukaku did last season because of lack of interest!
really I hope we can resign him on a agreed contract to team up with Klassen and Tom davies with just one defensive midfielder as we always play two!
Fabrication?... I wonder when did Koeman take Valencia to relegation? He won far more trophies than El Fraudo as a manager. You may check the list in wiki, about 7/8.

I want a competent manager not someone who was acting like he was a honourable person.
Lets just see how we do next season hey !

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back