Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why we seem and have signed two dutch players in that really strong league - and are looking at a striker who is dutch - why notlol

Dutch Moyes is way better than the clown we had a year or so ago. We could have Elmohamady and Cleverley supporting Niasse in attack and some would say let's give him another season.

If going to Chelski, I think it would be a good idea, for Ross to take a nice cushion,
he is going to spend a lot of time on the bench , me thinks.

Have to say, My mind has changed and my heart has become softer. I dont want to see Ross playing for another Premier league team.... Not after all the hard work we as fans have gone through with patience and extacy in equal measures. Pay him what he nearly wants and get this cleared up ASAP. No point selling and having to buy someone who isn't guaranteed to be better.

So your you're willing to believe rumours in order to fit your narrative mate? Genuinely concerned at the acute separation anxiety prevalent in your sort on here mate.

I've also noticed that it's more out of towners putting the knife into our boy Ross. I can only conclude that it's inverted scouse envy. It's a bit mad really. The wools hate Ross because he's so scouse.

My sort? don't know what that means but there you go, or is it that I don't live in Liverpool anymore, doesn't stop me from supporting the club though does it?

Thanks for the answer @chicoazul and I agree to a point, except I don't believe the "fans are driving him out of the club" from your original point/post.

I do believe that he is getting badly advised at the moment and I also believe that he needs to be more open to the huge support that he has in and around the club. People will understand (eventually) if he wishes to leave for more money, Champions League and trophies etc, which we cannot offer in the short term and lets face it every club is a selling club now.

Although money for the club now isn't as big an issue as it used to be

try not to be so predictable HK

not every roberto post needs to be replied to, although i admire your dedication

Forza Ross Barkley!

Hey ho I was suggesting you to use a more appropriate example. 4th under Moyes that is. But anyway...

I don't see why the club shall offer more than the sum on the table. Barkley does not show enough to warrant to be the top earner at this club.

Dutch Moyes is way better than the clown we had a year or so ago. We could have Elmohamady and Cleverley supporting Niasse in attack and some would say let's give him another season.
RM has gone one great season and it went wrong sadly - you have to look forwards next year it will be RKs team -I hope he gets it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back